UAM Homecoming CourtOctober 26th, 2013 by UAM News
The homecoming queen, who will be selected by an online vote of the student body, will be announced during pregame ceremonies prior to the UAM-Southern Nazarene football game on October 26.
Members of the court are:
• Lei Bristof Cabot, a senior communication major and the daughter of Harry and Karla Brist;
• Makayla Burris of Hooks, Texas, a senior modern languages major and the daughter ofRobert and Tanya Green;
• Kathleen Couch of Malvern, a senior early childhood education major and the daughter of Tim and Sherry Taylor and Bryon and Mandy Couch;
• Julie Crain of Monticello, a senior allied health major and the daughter of Bobby and Beverly Crain;
• Tessa Cucurullo of Monticello, a senior biology and chemistry/premed double major and the daughter of James and Gretchen Cucurullo;
• Morgyn Ellis of White Hall, a senior biology major and the daughter of Rocky and Janet Ellis;
• Beth Johnson of Allen, Texas, a senior exercise science major and the daughter of Richard and Diane Johnson;
• Allison Marshall of Monticello, a senior exercise science major and the daughter of Cary and Debra Marshall;
• Kiara Newhouse of McGehee, a junior biology/premed major and the daughter of Doran and Jennifer Newhouse;
• Bailey Simpson of DeWitt, a junior exercise science major and the daughter of Darin and Mary Simpson and Mikki and Kevin Milliken;
• Ka’Lisa Stanfield of Pine Bluff, a senior exercise science major and the daughter of Kristie Jefferson and David Lasley;
• Candace Virgadamo of Conroe, Texas, a senior accounting major and the daughter of Paul and Stephanie Virgadamo.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Programs and Activities at (870)460-1396.
PHOTO CAPTION: (Pictured from left, first row, standing) Makayla Burris, Tessa Cucurullo, Allison Marshall, Morgyn Ellis, (second row, from left) Kathleen Couch (seated), Julie Crain, Ka’Lisa Stanfield, Candace Virgadamo, Bailey Simpson, (back row) Lei Brist, Beth Johnson, Kiara Newhouse