UAM Names Homecoming CourtSeptember 27th, 2012 by UAM News
The University of Arkansas at Monticello has named 12 women to its 2012 homecoming court.
This year’s homecoming queen will be chosen from the court by a vote of the student body and announced during pre-game ceremonies at Convoy Leslie-Cotton Boll Stadium on October 13. Pre-game ceremonies will begin at 2:30 p.m.
Members of the court are:
• Liz Borse, a senior art major from Baton Rouge, La.;
• Lei Brist, a junior communications major from Cabot;
• Sydney Davis, a senior creative writing major from Bentonville;
• Brittany Eitel, a junior accounting major with a mathematics minor from Hallsville, Tex.;
• Brittney Harding, a senior exercise science major from Warren;
• Brooke Herrington, a senior accounting and modern languages double major from Woodlawn;
• Christina Jacinto, a senior exercise science major with a psychology minor from San Antonio, Tex.;
• Olivia Long, a senior pre-pharmacy major from Hamburg;
• Allison Marshall, a senior allied health major from Monticello;
• Sam Montgomery, a senior political science major from Woodlawn;
• Jessica Noble, a junior psychology major from Star City; and
• Shelby Todd, a senior P-4 education major from DeWitt.
For more information, contact Mindy Holcomb, director of student activities, at (870) 460-1396.
Choose another article
Newer article: DMH Earns 3rd Governor’s Quality Award