Lake Dam (Levee) Repairs Expected to Code $1/2 Million – VideoJanuary 27th, 2017 by iPhone
Here’s the report from the engineer.
• We have prepared a set of drawings to address all of the issues related to dam safety that were identified by the State.
• The plans were reviewed and approved by the State.
• Mayor Tucker had talked to the City staff to determine if the City staff could possibly complete the required repairs.
• In my last conversation with him, he indicated that the project should be bid out because the City does not have the necessary man power and required equipment.
• However, he did not ask me to proceed with the bidding.
• I concur with the conclusion that Mayor Tucker made at the end.
• Our best guess (we are unable to estimate accurately the cost of pulling all the ripraps (large rock) on the upstream face of the dam that have fallen to the bottom of the dam and placing additional larger ripraps) for the construction would be $450,000 to $550,000.
Choose another article
Newer article: Edell August Usry