Grill Fire Destroys Shelton St. HomeJuly 2nd, 2012 by Joe Burgess
The fire is believed to have started from a charcoal b-b-q- grill on the front porch.
The family was home at the time of the fire, and sources tole MLive that the man heard something “banging around” on the porch. When he opened the door, the fire was blazing, across the porch, and right at the front door.
MFD and MPD responded. but the blaze had already entered the bottom of the trailer structure.
Choose another article
Newer article: One-of-a Kind Painting Presented to the Museum
Older article: Ryburn Ford Offers $10,000 Off on F250 Lariat Pick Up